We are seeking young couples, downsizers or retirees who would benefit from this delightful property in a brilliant location merely two streets from the tranquil Canning River and beautiful Shelley Foreshore.
Boasting 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open living and low-maintenance gardens – the key points when seeking a life change. Nestled in a private position towards the rear of the complex and close to all of your everyday amenities.
The unit has been freshly painted throughout and boasts a splendid neutral colour scheme, featuring skirting boards and Venetian blinds that add further character to a pleasant contemporary interior. A carpeted front lounge room welcomes you inside and precedes a neatly-tiled open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that doubles living options before spilling outdoors to a spacious patio for paved alfresco-style entertaining, surrounded by easy-care gardens and a lovely courtyard with a shade sail.
The main bedroom is the pick of the sleeping quarters with its full-height built-in wardrobes and a split-system air-conditioning unit. Completing this gem of a package is a secure remote-controlled single carport with drive-through access for a second vehicle to park in tandem.
Firmly entrenched within the sought-after Rossmoyne Senior High School catchment zone, this fantastic abode also finds itself within a very handy proximity to public transport, restaurants, shopping, other educational facilities and freeway convenience. Just lock up and leave – it’s that simple!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Quiet complex of just four properties
• One visitor-parking bay at the front of the complex
• Gas bayonets in both living areas
• Split-system air-conditioning to family room also
• Chef gas upright cooker in the kitchen
• Carpeted bedrooms
• 3rd bedroom single size with built-in robes
• Practical bathroom with a bathtub and shower head
• Tiled laundry with a separate toilet and outdoor access to the rear
• Double linen press
• Lock-up rear garden/storage shed
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Gas hot-water system
• Reticulated gardens
Call today to arrange a viewing!